A lot of people find auras fascinating, but you need to understand energy and how it works before you delve into looking for auras.
Energy is in us, around us and through us. It can be powerful. Knowing how to draw on it and use it intentionally is where psychics and mediums are different from everyone else.
There are three types of energies:
- Earth Energies
- Cosmic Energies
- Auric Energies
- Earth energies are those that come from the planet. Energy from animals, flowers, grass, and even ground. Those who are empaths will understand the feeling you get when you go to a natural park or site and feel a particular vibe about the place. That is earth energy.
Cosmic energy is what the universe sends out. It is generated by what some call the universal mind. It manages the order and is also in charge of the chaos. This is the energy people credit with ideas, motivation, and creativity.
Auric energy is produced by a thinking human. It is conscious energy. This is your aura. The unique thing about humans is we are a combination of all three energies and the combination creates a PSI signature. This is what gives your aura the different colors.
Which One is Most Used?
True psychics consciously use all three but. Accepting how energy works and using it for how it is intended is part of being a psychic. Everything, even objects, has an aura. It is a type of mist with color. With humans, our auras are created as we radiate our thoughts, spirituality, and feelings.
To develop your sense of auras, first, you need to cleanse your energy. Water is a great resource for this by either swimming, showering, or taking a bath with sea salts. Water channels energy and the salts absorb toxins. This will remove any negative feelings and keep your energy clear.
Developing your sense of aura will help you protect yourself spiritually from what is known as “psychic vampirism.” These are people who suck your energy. Another benefit of reading auras is learning to keep balance and clarity in your life.
How to See Your Aura
Seeing auras is a natural ability all of us are bone with, but we tend to lose it as we grow older. Even though we lose that gift, we can rediscover it and put it back into our lives. The first key thing is to relax! Dispose of any preconceived expectations about what you think you will see. Some are more psychic than most who also see spirits in their peripheral vision, so don’t let that alarm you.
As far as the process of seeing auras goes, there are some techniques you can use to see them. Follow this technique to see your aura.
- Relax with your hands out in front of you. Your palms should be facing up. Now soften your gaze.
- Focus on an object for a minute. It can be any object in front of you. It doesn’t matter what it is, a notebook, a pen, a piece of jewelry.
- Take in everything about the object and its nearby space. Relax and look away.
At this point, you may see an imprint of sorts left by the object. You should see the object and its aura. There may be a bit of fuzzy space where the object was.
- Now, look back at the object. Keep a soft, relaxed gaze. Focus on seeing the haze around it. You may only see it in your head, what psychics call the mind’s eye, instead of physically but that is okay.
- Finally, practice this regularly with both objects and people. You can do this casually with people by not directly looking at them but absorbing the whole scene they are in. You can also try looking at their nose or forehead and that may allow you to see their aura peripherally.
After practicing for a while, you should become more proficient at seeing auras. From there, you can continue to develop more psychic abilities.