Psychics are people with special mental powers and abilities (such as the ability to predict the future, to know what other people are thinking, or to receive messages from dead people) that cannot be explained by natural laws. If you already had a psychic reading, one of them could have helped you in making one of the biggest and most important decisions in your life. Sad to say, because of a lot of cases filed against fraudulent psychics, people are beginning to question their psychic abilities.
The fact is that psychics specialize in different aspects. Depending in what they can do, their specialization makes them effective in some ways while not very effective in still some other things. Some of these specializations include intuition, aura sensing, channeling, clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance, psychometry, telekinesis, and telepathy.
Let us try to discuss one which is very controversial and interesting at the same time—precognition.
Precognition is the ability to see an event even before it happens. This is done either through extra sensory perception (ESP) or clairvoyance. Precognition was taken from the Latin words “prae” which means before or prior to and“cognitio” which means to learn. Unlike premonition or prophecy which are only merely sensing that something will happen, precognition happens with a flash or quick vision of something.
Some information of Precognition
1. Precognition happens in one’s sleep. However, do remember that not all things you see in your sleep are precognition. For example, when you dream that your sister is going to marry a celebrity she loves so much, this may just be merely a dream and not a vision.
2. Psychics can reach precognitive knowledge by going into a trance, channeling, mediumship and divination.
3. When someone who is only new to the psychic prowess of precognition, severe emotional trauma may likely occur. This is because such visions occur about 48 hours before that thing is to happen and there is that innate need to want to stop this from happening.
4. Visions seen in one’s precognition are usually related to a person who is close to or intimately involved with the person gifted with precognition.
5. In the areas of parapsychology, it is also known as “future sight” or “second sight”.
6. If you are someone who thinks that you have psychic abilities such as precognition, then you have to be careful about the things you say to avoid scaring people and making them say you are a hoax. Think before saying it and always tell it to the right person.
It is further advised that you should keep a small diary or a journal and list down all the things that you have had in your head including the visions you have seen. At the end of the day or when you have vacant time, reread these notes and then analyze if there is some truth or sense. Then decide if you should share this with anyone especially to the one concerned.
Having this ability is both a gift and a curse. Knowing what could happen will allow you to warn the person and ultimately avoid the scenario. But making them believe is difficult. When you are not able to stop it, it would be traumatic and painful.