We are all aware of tarot and card readings but not so familiar with Clairvoyance right? Well, Clairvoyance is the opening of your ability for intuitive sight. To see clearly the things which appear either within your mind or external to yourself. Clairvoyants can often see colors, images, visions, dreams and symbols that can help them make sense of their environment – either literally or metaphorically – either within their mind’s eye or externally with their physical eyes.
Clairvoyance is a way that we can tap into the own knowledge of our soul, and the collective knowledge of all souls of the universe – through vision – through image. You, too, can receive clairvoyant images as lights, as flashes, as personal memories coming forward to illuminate a situation in need of solving in present time.
How do you know it’s real?
While many people who are very clairvoyant actually discredit their clairvoyant abilities as daydream, wandering of the mind, wishful thinking and their imagination, most of the intuitive abilities manifest from the same side of the brain that houses your creative centers – you right side. This is the same side of the brain that houses imagination, however, imagining is seeing what is not perceivable by the physical world. Your imagination houses the seeds of the clairvoyant images, lights or shapes that start to appear in the same way that all creative and free expression of your soul manifests – with imagery.
Clairvoyance doesn’t always rise up and make it’s first appearance in an elaborate precognitive dream. Often, it’s much more subtle than that. It can begin as seeing colors, having headaches or even the sensation that your vision may be going.
What are some signs you are naturally clairvoyant?
9 signs your clairvoyant abilities are opening up:
- Dreams are becoming more active or more vivid
- You find yourself daydreaming a lot
- When you feel like there’s a ghost/Spirit in your space, you feel like you can see it in your mind and you have an idea of what that Spirit might look like, if there was one
- You have had precognitive visions in dream or meditation
- You are starting to see flashes of Light or having blurry vision
- You see things out of the corner of your eyes, to the point where you are actually double taking and double checking that you didn’t just see someone
- You’re good coming up with descriptive metaphors to explain things
- When you listen to conversation, you often have an inner scene playing out in your mind where you can literally see it happening as they talk
- You often create entire scenes in your mind about the future