Psychic skills are talents that must be wielded responsibly. Although they are able to provide much assistance and comfort, they also are powerful that can create havoc in untrained hands. While the public continues its ongoing fascination with anything linked to the supernatural, some remain skeptical at best. Therefore, before you proceed to hone your psychic ability, you must first understand both the positive and negative ramifications of its uses.
Benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to receive messages from the universe that can help and heal people who may be at crossroad in their life.
- You are able to receive similar messages for yourself, which allows you continue on your path towards spiritual enrichment and enlightenment.
- If you are a healer, you can work with clients more in depth to provide more lasting advice for their woes.
- If you are a seer, you may receive advance knowledge of an event, giving you the ability to prepare yourself and your loved ones. You may even be able to avoid the situation altogether.
- You may be able to ascertain people’s motives and give more firm guidance.
- You can provide direction to people that feel “lost” or in pain.
- You may feel more empowered in life and in control of your destiny
On the flip side, you must be prepared for the hurdles that psychic skills might bring to your life. They include, but are not limited to the following:
- People may contact you at any hour seeking free advice
- Without proper boundaries you may leave yourself open to a psychic attack
- Similarly, if you are an empath, you may pick up other people’s energies unnecessarily.
- You may feel like people you love don’t take your gifts seriously and cause you to feel alienated from communities important to you.
- You may learn more than you would ever want to know about a person. This could place you in some very difficult positions.
- Because you often possess knowledge tough for people to hear, you may feel shunned and lonely.
- You may find yourself not knowing when or when not to intercede to help someone else from facing pain or tough life lessons. You must remind yourself, this is their journey, not yours. You can relay messages, but its up to them to heed their lessons.
If you have psychic skills, they have been given to you by the Universe for a reason. Although they can be a heavy weight to carry at times, they are a gift. It’s up to you to learn as much as you can about them, set healthy boundaries, and use them wisely to help bring healing and happiness to people’s lives.